We all have stories we won't ever tell ♥
Friday, April 24, 2009
OH-AM-GEE I ATE 4 EGGS TODAY OHGOD I'M GOING TO DIE OF HIGH CHOLESTEROL MANNNN -_____-
&& i realised i'm still the same old ME =)
posted by 5traw6earrie @
11:36 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
Previous Posts
this is what makes inline skating damn cool!! :D :D
school's starting tml! :O2 months worth of fun gon...
WHY WHY WHY!! =(
went back to school for briefing today.long briefi...
now there's only 4 terrapins left in my house =(m...
went for buffet at putien's today!no wonder the bu...
KANGOO JUMPS!was out with ahlee, zhilin & xiaotian...
haha i've been filling up the days of my holidays ...
M.I.A
drank 2 weeks worth of water in just one day!thats...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home