Saturday, May 2, 2009

LIMITED EDITION GARDEN SERIES FERRERO ROCHER!

ally gave me these yest haha :D :D
just the day before i saw a thread regarding these and to tink i got it yest! :D
okay i tried the coconut one yest & IT WAS AWESOMELY NICE(??) HAHA
so far all the coconut chocos i tried sucks and since i'm the leave-the-best-for-the-last kind of person haha i ate the coconut one first :D :D
& TO THINK IT'S SO NICE! :D :D

supposed to go for retail therapy yest haha.
but to tink it turned out to be a FOOD TRIP?!?!
YES I KNOW I NEED TO S.T.O.P.P.P.P =x
but it's like, a must everytime i walk past dhoby & bugis zzz.
DIMSUM, TAUHUAY, SOY TARTS; OMGOMGOMG :D :D

okay i srsly tink i'm such a fantastic person :O
COS I HAVEN DONE ANY RESEARCH FOR RISK YET =x
need to get my projs going man haha
MOTIVATION GREATLY APPRECIATED PLS :D
& oh yes there's gona be a new phone from lg soon y'know! :D :D
= LOLLIPOP; NO THIS IS NOT A JOKE HAHA =)
similar to ice cream phone;

SO PRETTY RIGHT!!
hopefully i can say byebye to my w580i soon haha it's been sick for long =x

haha i know, another random post here haha xD
a pix-spammed post soon when i feel a bit more hardworking =p
URGHH MY OPERA BROWSER IS SRSLY GETTING ON MY NERVES >:(
& THE SHIRT I SAW YESTERDAY... ... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home